Shivani TiwariStock and Crypto Expert
To be associated with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to apply my knowledge and Python skills in order to keep abreast with latest trends and technologies.
- xperienced in working with server side technologies including databases, restful API and MVC design patterns.
- Special skills in development of effective, user-friendly web applications. Experienced in requirement gathering, Use case development, Business Process flow, Business Process Modeling: extensively used UML to develop various use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Knowledge in working with continuous deployment using Heroku and Jenkins.
- Experience in streamlining deployment process using Maven.
- Superior Troubleshooting and Technical support abilities with Migrations, Network connectivity, and Security and Database applications.
- Experience in analyzing and handling large datasets using Oracle Relational database 9i (126.96.36.199), 10g (10.2.0.3, 10.2.0.4, 10.2.0.5), and 11g (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206).
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django.
Total Experience: 5+
Python Devs - Stock and Crypto Expert (April 2017 - Present)
- Discusses technical and design issues with other developers, managers, users or customers whenever necessary to achieve best solution
- Familiarity with Tornado, Robot test framework, Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins), SDN, network switches/routers and DevOps a plus
- Mentors and assists activities of junior developers
- Help recruit and grow development talent
- Implement or leads the implementation of complex solutions with minimal technical debt. Develop solutions that are easy to deploy, maintain, and are bug free
- Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle
- Participating fully in Agile software development process
PixelCrayons - Crypto Expert (Jan 2015 - March 2017)
- Maintain regular contact with pricing providers such as SIX Financial Information, Bloomberg, Reuters and other internal and external data providers
- Ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
- Design systems enhancements and perform the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities across the instrument reference data applications
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other shared services/COEs, India and Operations Department to ensure seamless processing
- Leading and co-leading improvements projects in order to increase process effectiveness and decrease the risks accordingly to Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are reported promptly to managers
- Support Team Leader during audit controls, calls/meetings with stakeholders, data vendors
GL Bajaj, Noida