Ankit ChoudharyAzure and AWS Expert for Python
To work with an organization in a position where I can develop and utilize my skills and prove my worth.
- Professional with 6 years of experience in the IT industry comprising of build release management, software configuration, design, development, and cloud implementation.
- Cognitive about designing, deploying, and operating highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide and in-depth understanding of each one of them.
- Highly skilled in deployment, data security, and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services.
- Experienced in implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various operating environments of Linux and Windows servers along with cloud strategies of Amazon Web Services.
- Proficient in writing Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) in YAML and JSON format to build the AWS services with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Gained experience in deploying applications on to their respective environments using Elastic Beanstalk.
Total Experience: 5+
Python Devs - AWS Cloud Engineer (Sep 2018 - Present)
- Developed and implemented software release management strategies for various applications as per agile process.
- Worked extensively with AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, AutoScalingGroups, Route 53, IAM, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudFront, SNS, and RDS.
- Gained good experience by working with configuration management tool Ansible and CI/CD tool Jenkins.
- Managed Amazon redshift clusters such as launching the cluster by specifying the nodes and performing the data analysis queries.
- Worked on AWS Elastic Beanstalk for fast deploying of various applications developed with Java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache and IIS.
Technosoft Global Services Pvt Ltd - AWS Engineer (Sep 2015 - Aug 2016)
- Developed Cloud Formation scripts to build on-demand EC2 instance formation.
- Utilized AWS CLI to automate backups of ephemeral data-stores to S3 buckets and EBS.
- Created nightly AMIs for mission-critical production servers as backups.
- Configured and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using Cloud Watch.
- Migrated applications from the internal data center to AWS.
- Encrypted data on server and client-side.
Stanley College of Engineering and Technology